J & J Design have been involved in offering advice and support in planning for leisure operators over a number of years.
Chatteris Airfield situated in Fenland is home of Skydive Chatteris Club Ltd and designated as a Significant Area for Sport by Sport England. The airfield also hosts a Microlight Aircraft Group.
J & J Design have been engaged by the airfield operators since 1998, during which time we have assisted with:
- Renewal of the temporary permission for the parachute centre
- Certificate of Lawfulness for Hanger 2
- Erection of Hangar 3
- Provision of Aircraft Fuelling Facility
- Certificate of Lawfulness (allowed on appeal) for Use of Second Aircraft
- Certificate of Lawfulness for mobile skydive simulator
- Use of sport hovercraft
- Erection of Replacement Clubhouse
- Use of hot air balloons for parachuting
Contact us for advice about planning for your leisure proposals.