blueprint house in field

What is the process for getting land developed?

The current government is trying to increase house building rates and you may be thinking – Should I be getting my land developed?

Is it allocated in a Local Plan or within the settlement boundary?

Or do you need to promote it as a development opportunity?

Is your Town and Parish Council preparing a Neighbourhood Plan?

Don’t miss the opportunity in a Call for Sites.

Here at J & J Design we have experience at all stages of Local Plan preparation and more information can be found in our free Planning Guidance pdf.